Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello!


Hi! I'm Shannon. I'm a vegan baker who wanted to document my attempts at learning new things in the kitchen. I've been vegan for three years now and baking for less than that. I had never piped frosting until the beginning of this year! Cupcakes may be beautiful, but I also love making cookies, pies, pastries, and breads. I'm always up for a suggestion about what I should bake next or attempt to veganize.

I also want to share with people my favorite recipes, cookbooks, places to eat, and vegan food products. I am a firm believer that anything can be made vegan with some basic knowledge, supplies, and several attempts. 
Here a few glimpses at things I have made in the past!

vegan cupcakes
vegan cupcakes

vegan cupcakes
vegan cupcakes

vegan donuts

vegan cupcakes

vegan cookies

vegan bread lemonade

vegan cookies

vegan cookies

vegan cookies

vegan cookies



2 comments:

  1. Now there are some tempting and lovely cupcakes! (Along with everything else, I might add.) Your blog already looks great, I can't wait to see what you share next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me miss you even more (how is that possible?!)

    i can't wait for every little thing you do (is magic) next

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete